Home

Monday, June 4, 2012

Sari Laut Jala-Jala

Tomorrow me with Devina, Frans and Sisca went to Taman Anggrek to bought something and asked to fixing Devina's BB. After took some windowshoping, we decided to have dinner at Eaton. But suddenly Devina wanted to eat Dinsum at Jala-Jala ( as I know, in Medan Jala-Jala also known as Nelayan). We ordered Bubur Phitan, Keladi Isi Special, Lumpia Udang Kulit Tahu, Hakaou Udang, Siomay Kepiting and Tart Tart Portugis.

Sari Laut Jala-Jala


 The Ambience at the restaurant. The decorated is full of purple colors.

 The food diplay

 Another menu(s)

 Chinese Tea
You can refill this tea and asking for another cup.

 Siomay Kepiting and Hakaou Udang (Crab Dumpling and Shrimp Hakaou)
Siomay Kepiting is good but the Hakaou isnt good. Because the filling tasted undercooked.

 Keladi Isi Special and Lumpia Udang Kulit Tahu (Fried Taro Special and Shrimp Bean Curd Spring Roll) 
Keladi Isi Special consist of mix talas and chicken. Lumpia Udang was great for me (nomnom)
 Bubur Phitan (Phitan Porridge)
Bubur Phitan is my favourite and this one is great. The tasted nyummy and tasty with large portion for me. Because I was sharing with my friends.

Tart Tart Portugis
This tart tart also known Egg tart. I dont like the this because when I ate this its tatse like durian. or might be using durian essence. Because the restaurant came from Medan. and you know Medan durian is famaous.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kayaknya enk deh mul hahah :) tapi gw ga pernah cobain hoho