Home

Friday, May 18, 2012

Warung Pasta

Last Thursday was public holiday or may be long long weekend for all. I spend all night with my bestfriend at Warung Pasta. First we just arranged to meet up and went to Kemang but we have no places to go. So we picked Warung Pasta. I like spending time in there since they moved to the new place at Plaza Kemang, which for me more bright than before also bigger space, minalist and still have indoor outdoor side. But I can't bear with the traffic around especially every weekend. Kemang always so traffic in my oppinion. As usuall I order Spice Hot Penne, and Fried Mushroom. And my friends order Chicky Licky, Spice Hot, Cheeze Me Up Pizza extra Tako and Chocolate Fondant (I forgot to take the picture). My friend order some soup pasta but it come late and she cancled it. Over all I love their pasta and pizza, their taste is good and the price is cheaper than others. I thought they service a bit in a mess if its crowded. Sorry for bad image because I was take it with my phone forget to bring my camera =D


 Menu

 The ambience indoor

 Spice Hot Fettuccine (Medium)

Chicky Licky (Small)

 Cheeze Me Up extra Tako

Spice Hot Penne (Large)

No comments: