Home

Friday, May 18, 2012

Bon Chon Chicken

Last Tuesday, me and 4 Fikom Untarian was attended ICW (Indonesia Corruption Watch) Seminar about "Kesiapan Badan Publik Di 5 Daerah Dalam Implementasi UU No.14 Tahun 2008 Tentang Keterbukaan Informasi Publik". The Seminar should be attending by Head Minister of Communication and Information (Menkominfo), Tiffatul Sembiring, but because one and another he didn't come. Seminar was start from 9.00 - 15.00 as the run down told but we have done at 12.00. So , I decide to went to Grand Indonesia. We tried BonChon Chicken Wing (spice) and Mochi Ice Cream. Not ate to much because before that we had lunch at the hotel.  For me, I like the tasted, quite spice, the chicken was good. And Mochi Ice Cream very deliciousooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! especially vanilla and strawberry one. Fyi, I was there at weekdays and I'm student, they give us 10% disc by showing our student card (hahahahaha). Next visit ( soon i hope) I will try their fish and the original one wohooooooooo 

BonChon Chicken

 The Store

 Chicken Wings Spice (small)

Mix Mochi Ice Cream (medium,icl : Mocha, Strawberyy and Vanilla)




No comments: