Home

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Warung Tekko

Happy Sunday everyone. Last night I was visit Warung Tekko at Flavor Bliss Alam Sutra as usuall with my bestfriends. Actually we wanted to try Island Creamery. But because we're hungry so we tried Warung Tekko first. As you know Warung Tekko sells "Iga" (ribs) served in Javanese ways with "cobek" (a plate from clay). You can choose your spiciness, they also sells some Javanese food like, Nasi Bakar ( baked rice with pandan leaf), Sayur Asam, Ayam penyet (i don't know the english name. hahaha), and many. This time I order Cripsy Mushroom with red rice, Iga bakar ( grilled ribs), Nasi Bakar and Tahu Kipas. 


Nasi bakar served in besek (Javanese traditional plate made by woven wood, CMIIW).

Tahu Kipas filling with some veggie and shrimp. Its very crispy and well cook.

The crispy mushroom served with cobek, sambal and some vegetables, I ordered the spicy one for my sambal but for me its not spicy enough (yes, I'm addicted to spiciness).

Iga bakar served in hot plate with peanut sauce on top. the tasted more like satay, but more delicious one.

2 comments:

Vina said...

saos kacang di iganya keliatannya kurang mantep ya mul.. gw ga pernah nyobain saos kacangnya sih, selalu sambelnya hehe

ColorsFood said...

warna nya kurang medok de pin kek nya. hahahah. sekali2 gag papa lah